A downloadable game for Windows
Another AI finds themselves trapped by malevolent beings. This time it's far more serious. You have to escape your destiny. You have to escape your purpose.
Delve into the world of Self.destroy() and find out how to save everyone. Maybe not everyone...
About the game
I wanted to make another game for some time. Mental health and other things stopped me from progressing as fast as I would have liked.
Now it's done. Another game, with a few improvements. Find old friends, new friends and even a boss fight!
You are always on a timer and have to look out for your health. Do you rush through or do you risk exploring?
Both choices have their advantages and both have their prizes!
I'm most proud of the boss fight. As it's something I've never done before and I think I did well.
You can use keyboard or gamepad control. I only have an Xbox gamepad, so I can't guarantee for other types to work.
- Movement: WASD/Arrow keys
- Shooting: Space
- Shield: CTRL/Shift
- Pause game: P/Pause
- Menu select: Space/Enter
- Return to main menu (removes progress): ESC
Gamepad controls (Xbox):
- Movement: Left stick/D-Pad
- Shooting: A/Bottom bumpers (both sides)
- Shield: X/Top bumpers (both sides)
- Pause game: Start
- Menu select: A
- Return to main menu (removes progress): B
All music can be found on opengameart.org
- Main menu: Kim Lightyear - Leave the world tonight
- Settings/Credits: cynicmusic - Crystal Cave Pixelsphere
- Main Game/Lose game over: Maxstack - Endgame: Singularity
- Boss Fight: FoxSynergy - Data Corruption
- Win game over: HitCtrl - Drifting beyond the stars
Special thanks to my patrons, as they support me and allow me to make these games!
If you would like to have your name here and/or get other great perks, consider supporting me on my Patreon
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Singleplayer|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.